CU Solutions Group (CUSG), a leading technology, marketing and HR performance management CUSO and CUNA Strategic Services (CSS), recently announced that they have entered into a new, three-year alliance agreement. The alliance, effective June 30, 2018, reaffirms both organizations’ commitment to provide credit unions and their members with high-quality technology and marketing solutions in collaboration with CSS and state leagues.
“CU Solutions Group and CUNA Strategic Services have always had a strong working relationship, and share the same vision to continue to serve credit unions with unique solutions that help enhance the member experience and value to the membership,” said CU Solutions Group President and CEO Dave Adams. “This alliance expands on an existing agreement and lays a foundation for future shared investment and service delivery.”
“As credit union advocates, we are always seeking ways to help credit unions grow and serve their members more effectively,” said CUNA Strategic Services President Eric Gelly. “We are happy to expand our alliance with CUSG as a well-respected CUSO serving credit unions nationwide with unique technology, marketing and HR products.”
In the agreement, CSS will provide marketing and support activities for the following CUSG core products:
– ADA Compliance — web-based tools which helps credit unions comply with ADA standards and regulations and strengthen their web channel to better serve members who are vision or hearing impaired or challenged with other disabilities. As consumer cooperatives, credit unions should be leaders in providing this quality member experience.
– Web Design & Hosting — delivers a customized and modern website design that is responsive and search engine optimized blending CUSG’s technology and marketing expertise. CUSG’s best-in-class hosting environment is used by over 400 credit unions providing unparalleled security against DDoS attacks and other intrusions. Protecting against these service disruptions is among credit unions’ highest priorities.
– LifeSteps Wallet — helps credit unions enhance their mobile banking features to support and simplify shopping, auto, home and financial wellness decisions using the credit unions financial services offerings. It also helps differentiate credit unions’ mobile banking product from their competition. Launched in early 2018, ten credit unions have already contracted with CUSG for this unique disruptive product.
– Sprint — in partnership with CUSG, Sprint’s largest affinity partner program, the Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards Program offers members cash incentives for switching their wireless service to Sprint. Credit unions benefit by offering another benefit of credit union membership and by receiving marketing reimbursements for their promotional efforts. CUSG paid more than $8 million in marketing support in 2017. More than 1,700 credit unions currently promote the Sprint program to their members.
– Intuit Turbo Tax Products — the TurboTax Credit Union Members Discount Program provides credit union members with a discount on their online tax filing services. Credit unions benefit from tax refunds flowing into member checking accounts while providing another reason to love the credit union. CUSG is Intuit’s largest affinity partner in the financial services sector.
Since its inception, CSS has developed partnerships that strengthen state leagues’ core offerings and provides solutions to credit unions that save them money, improve operating efficiencies and helps better serve members. This new alliance with CUSG will strengthen this core CSS objective.