Big congratulations and a thank you goes out to each of those credit unions that continue to support Credit Unions for Kids. Every goal we have set has been achieved and achieved faster than planned. This is all because of you.
The Credit Unions for Kids Advisory Committee has met and the time has come to raise the bar to win the Platinum (new), Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards. Below are the new amounts that will be used going forward. The current amounts will be used for the awards at the 2018 Annual Convention. Also included is information regarding the Hall of Fame Award and the (new) CMN Champion Award.
We are confident that your credit union will step up to the challenge of raising a few cents more per member to help Credit Unions for Kids meet its next goal.
Platinum – $.55 per member
Gold – $.40 per member
Silver – $.30 per member
Bronze – $.20 per member
**only Platinum and Gold CUs are eligible for Outstanding Achievement Award
Hall of Fame
– after Outstanding Achievement wins (5) *does not need to be consecutive
– special award given at NCUL convention when inducted
– remains eligible for any other award level, except Outstanding Achievement
– CU name on League plaque
– 2 reserved seats with CMN family at NCUL convention
– 2 tickets to the Children’s Hospital Circle of Caring Dinner (occurs every other year)
CU4Kids Champion Award
Goes to an individual who has gone above and beyond for CMN and Credit Unions for Kids. Nominations will go out in February of each year to all credit unions. The League Executive board will determine winner. The winner will receive an award and be recognized at NCUL Annual Convention.