Nebraska Credit Union League (NCUL), is proud to announce the formation of a strategic partnership with First Data’s STAR® Network. Scott Sullivan, President/CEO of NCUL said, “It has always been our goal to provide credit unions with the best possible products and services available. The addition of STAR Network services to our strategic partner relationships allows us to offer Nebraska credit unions an array of ‘best in class’ services to compete in today’s extremely competitive financial marketplace.”
• To satisfy the needs of the member credit unions and support the League, STAR offers:
• Forty years of experience working with credit unions
• Access to the largest independent debit network
• A focus on product innovation to support evolving network needs including advanced security functionality to minimize fraud
• Financial benefits that consider the total cost of transaction as well as interchange revenue
•Participation in all primary aspects of the payment ecosystem including unparalleled merchant participation
• Focus on, and support of, the regulatory and compliance needs of Credit Unions.
Through this partnership, NCUL and STAR offer NCUL members and their customers the innovative solutions that are required to compete nationally.